It appears as though tonight will be Hannah James last ever chaturbate broadcast…
FINAL STREAM & Q&A AFTER 100 AMAZING YEARS
A lot of people have commented stating they are busy during the set time, so I will do my final show on OCT 3rd 10pm CEST!
I hope you can be there.
Hannah James quitting chaturbate, eh!?
I am unsure if she is quitting webcam modelling all together, but I guess we will find out tonight.
KinkyDirtyBloke wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:26 pm
It sounds like she is quitting camming completely and everything else adult/sex work to go do other things.
It is just chaturbate that she is leaving, she is going to be streaming live on Twitch instead by the sounds of it.
KinkyDirtyBloke wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:26 pm
It sounds like she is quitting camming completely and everything else adult/sex work to go do other things.
She said herself chaturbate is not paying enough for doing sexual acts, and onlyfans has changed how models earn money.