Tee Lighty (teethelightskinbarbie)
-
petehesketh
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2026 10:28 am
Re: Tara Clay
- Freddie
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2022 11:44 am
Re: Tara Clay
Although I did't get to see her stream, her stripchat profile states she was online last night.bigwelshman wrote: ↑Mon Mar 23, 2026 10:31 am Someone ask her when she will be on stripchat next please.
-
Vanlife00
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2026 1:17 pm
Re: Tara Clay
Lispy is in Miami now, so probably won’t be on livecam for a bit. Seems she prefers hanging out with Costakid and doing pred stings livestreams on kick.
-
Vanlife00
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2026 1:17 pm
-
HeyBB
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:40 pm
Re: Tara Clay
Looks like she is indeed away for a while!
Stripchat account disabled.
Did she get banned?
Stripchat account disabled.
Did she get banned?
-
Halbino
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2025 7:05 pm
Re: Tara Clay
New OF:Campunt wrote: ↑Sat Feb 21, 2026 9:43 pm Having not yet seen her live, but from what I have seen of online she looks exceptional, I am really hoping she streams again soon.
Until then I have just given her OF a subonlyfans.com/teethelightskinbarbie
Plus she now has a Kick streaming page:
-
Gympervuk
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2026 7:17 pm
-
Halbino
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2025 7:05 pm
Re: Tee (teethelightskinbarbie)
I was watching her strip chat yesterday and saw some guy tipping her insane amounts.
-
Vanlife00
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2026 1:17 pm
Re: Tara Clay
now https://www.tiktok.com/@tee.lighty_Vanlife00 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 29, 2026 3:58 pm Another TikTok is Tee or Lispy @away4awhile1
https://www.tiktok.com/@away4awhile1
- paypig
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:41 pm
-
Khalid
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2025 1:41 pm
Re: Tara Clay
Is there any content worth checking out on there? I'm talking about her official onlyfans site not the leak sites.jdoggggggg wrote: ↑Fri Feb 20, 2026 6:27 am Tee is being talked about al over the place at the moment, I am seeing leaks from her onlyfans popping up on loads of sites, she isn't your usual cookie-cutter model, her unique look make her stand out and I reckon she is going to be huge.
-
jimsold
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2025 11:37 am
Re: Tara Clay
I keep missing her when she is online. She just earning good to only have to cam like once or twice a month and spend the rest of her time on holiday. I wish she was more broke so we could see her live more.bigwelshman wrote: ↑Mon Mar 23, 2026 10:31 am Someone ask her when she will be on stripchat next please.
-
Heck834
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2026 1:45 pm
Re: Tee Lighty (teethelightskinbarbie)
If Tee is reading this, or someone who knows, please post when the next live stream will be please. I need to see you, I have been saving up tokens especially for you.
- Rover
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:34 pm
Re: Tee Lighty (teethelightskinbarbie)
Watched her last stream min kick a few days back, nothing notable just a bit of chat, but she did she she plans on streaming a lot more on there. One thing I did notice was her lisp, fuck her voice is sexy AF. She bought a stipper pole and some stripper heels so that should be something worth watching.
-
otterlydangerous
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2025 7:10 pm
Re: Tee Lighty (teethelightskinbarbie)
I keep missing her. According to her profile she was live 3 days ago. Did you manage to catch her stream?
I understand she is not a daily cam whore, more of a sporadic once a month'er so it seems.
If anybody saw her live lately, was it a good show?
-
Danilo
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:33 am
Re: Tee Lighty (teethelightskinbarbie)
I came across some of her content leaks, she is 
-
zpanther
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2026 1:05 pm
Re: Tee Lighty (teethelightskinbarbie)
Search Telisha Clark costakid on TikTok
-
petehesketh
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2026 10:28 am
-
Master_black40
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2025 11:29 am
Re: Tee Lighty (teethelightskinbarbie)
If you see her stripchat stream live please reply to this post so that we know when she is online.
teethelightskinbarbie's Live Stream
View Stripchat Profile
Thanks.
Stripchat
teethelightskinbarbie's Live Stream
View Stripchat Profile
Thanks.
-
Blunty
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2026 11:47 am
Re: Tee Lighty (teethelightskinbarbie)
She must be due a broadcast soon? Does anybody actually know her schedule for streaming on strip chat?
-
Sperma
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2025 6:07 pm
Re: Tee Lighty (teethelightskinbarbie)
Did anybody catch her broadcast 6 days ago?
- Freddie
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2022 11:44 am
Re: Tee Lighty (teethelightskinbarbie)
Well her Broadcast Schedule published on Stripchat is this:
But we all know this isn't true.
However, if you look for the "Notify when live" toggle, you can turn it on so that you will receive a notification when she is broadcasting.
You'll can find her schedule and notification here - https://stripchat.com/teethelightskinba ... e#schedule
-
Sperma
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2025 6:07 pm
Re: Tee Lighty (teethelightskinbarbie)
Thanks for the tip Freddy. I have turned on the notification when live and also sent a friend request, I do not want to keep missing her considering her streams are very rare.
-
Levi
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2026 4:47 pm
Re: Tee Lighty (teethelightskinbarbie)
Her accent and how sexy is her speech impediment, I have never noticed I actually have a thing for girls with a lisp until I discovered Tee.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Claude [Bot] and 1 guest