What are your thoughts on the Shockspot machine?

Browse female webcam models.
User avatar
Rover
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:34 pm

What are your thoughts on the Shockspot machine?

Post by Rover »

What are your opinions on Shockspot machines?

Are they any good?

Is it worth buying one?
DoobyDoo
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2026 3:58 pm

Re: What are your thoughts on the Shockspot machine?

Post by DoobyDoo »

I am no expert on the shockspot or similar machines, but everyone seems to be raving about the fy500 machine.

https://www.camforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1647
DoobyDoo
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2026 3:58 pm

Re: What are your thoughts on the Shockspot machine?

Post by DoobyDoo »

Shockspot has been around years and has a good reputation.

There are now new Shockspot v1.5 machines, that are a recent upgrade, so still very relevant.

I think the shockspot is a bit cheaper than the fuckyeah machine, even though it comes from the USA.
Danilo
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:33 am

Re: What are your thoughts on the Shockspot machine?

Post by Danilo »

I would buy one. ☝️
User avatar
Flower Power
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:26 pm

Re: What are your thoughts on the Shockspot machine?

Post by Flower Power »

There are rumours that Shockspot are going to be releasing some new products later this year, so I would probably hold off buying a machine until you know what they will be, although they did just release the version 1.5 machine not so long ago, so maybe it'll be new products that complement this machine, but I'm just guessing.

Keep an eye on Shockspot.net

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Claude [Bot] and 0 guests