What are your thoughts on the Shockspot machine?
- Rover
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:34 pm
What are your thoughts on the Shockspot machine?
What are your opinions on Shockspot machines?
Are they any good?
Is it worth buying one?
Are they any good?
Is it worth buying one?
-
DoobyDoo
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2026 3:58 pm
Re: What are your thoughts on the Shockspot machine?
I am no expert on the shockspot or similar machines, but everyone seems to be raving about the fy500 machine.
https://www.camforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1647
https://www.camforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1647
-
DoobyDoo
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2026 3:58 pm
Re: What are your thoughts on the Shockspot machine?
Shockspot has been around years and has a good reputation.
There are now new Shockspot v1.5 machines, that are a recent upgrade, so still very relevant.
I think the shockspot is a bit cheaper than the fuckyeah machine, even though it comes from the USA.
There are now new Shockspot v1.5 machines, that are a recent upgrade, so still very relevant.
I think the shockspot is a bit cheaper than the fuckyeah machine, even though it comes from the USA.
-
Danilo
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:33 am
Re: What are your thoughts on the Shockspot machine?
I would buy one. 
- Flower Power
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:26 pm
Re: What are your thoughts on the Shockspot machine?
There are rumours that Shockspot are going to be releasing some new products later this year, so I would probably hold off buying a machine until you know what they will be, although they did just release the version 1.5 machine not so long ago, so maybe it'll be new products that complement this machine, but I'm just guessing.
Keep an eye on Shockspot.net
Keep an eye on Shockspot.net
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests